Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun

So this is a little late for my Thanksgiving post, but better late than never.  We had the family over to our house for Thanksgiving, and we had a great time.  We started our day with a walk to Joe's Donuts, and then we all got home and enjoyed an egg bake, our donuts, and mimosas.  Then we got the turkey prepared, cooked a lot, ate a lot, and then relaxed.  Below are a few pics of Owen & Lindy enjoying their turkey dinner.  Their favorite part was the candy turkeys (go figure).  



We have a lot to be thankful for this year.  I think that most of all I am thankful that I have such a happy healthy family.  It's cheesy to say, but everyday I remind myself how lucky I am to have such simple things like being married to someone who I am absolutely happy to see each day, kids that are pretty freakin' awesome, a dog that really is the best dog in the whole world, a sister who is my best friend, a Mom & Dad who love me unconditionally, and a family that makes me smile each day.  

Okay, that is the end of my sap fest!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and you are able to be thankful for something each and every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment