Sunday, October 2, 2011

Adorable Headbands

I made a few headbands for Lindy this weekend, and I though I would share the most unique ones.  They were so easy to make.  I made 6 total, and I think that the amount of money I spent on supplies (about $15) would've bought me only one headband from a store or fellow crafter.  To assemble them I just used hot glue.  Very simple and all 6 of them took me about a half an hour to make. 

On a side note, Lindy was not being a very happy model so she looks pretty serious in all of the photos.

The first one is strictly for Halloween.  It has a spider on it, and I think it's pretty cool!



The next one has a butterfly on it.  I like how unique this one is. 



The last one is a classic Gerbera Daisy head band.  I made 4 of these in various color combinations.



3 comments:

  1. The bands turned out adorable. I remember you picking out all of these things. Of course Lindy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom & Dad - Glad you got the blog working for you. I think I was just having a similar problem. I can only comment when I'm using Firefox (and I'm the Blog's blogger!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that Lindy is being a fantastic model!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete