Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quick Running Post

I just wanted to post a short running post.  Training went great last week.  I just did 6 miles for my long run instead of the 7, but that was the only adjustment I made.  It has been so dang cold here, and it has been hard to drag myself outside to run.  Fortunately, it's supposed to warm up this week.  Unfortunately, it's supposed to start raining.  I'm note sure which is worse.

This week's plan doesn't have any intervals or hill runs, and I'm happy about that. 

Week 6 of Half Marathon Training
Monday, 1/21/13 - Rest
Tuesday, 1/22/13 - Rest (because I didn't want to get out of bed)
Wednesday, 1/23/13 - 3 mile run with strides at the end
Thursday, 1/24/13 - Weight Training
Friday, 1/25/13 - 3-4 miles
Saturday, 1/26/13 - Weight Training
Sunday, 1/27/13 - Long Run (total of 8 miles)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Sara. You are rocking the running schedule and I know your going to do great! Keep up the hard work and I know it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan!! I think I may have the motivation to get my run done tonight. I'm having a beer when I'm finished, though. :)

    ReplyDelete