Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hangin' at the Library

We got the chance to go visit the Sandy Public Library today.  It was remodeled last year, and it is awesome!  Ryan and I got to look for some DVD's and CD's with some good kid's stuff, and Owen & Lindy had fun playing on all the toddler sized seating.  We will have to remember to start visiting the library more often.  It was pretty fun. 

 Lindy loved this little table.  She was sure to try out each seat multiple times.


  
 Owen really liked this "Book Kart".  He kept trying to push it around, but the wheels didn't actually turn, and he found this very disheartening.

1 comment:

  1. The library is my favorite place to take kids! :) I can't believe how big and cute Owen and Lindy are! (Okay, I can totally believe it!) But seriously, I love reading about them!

    ReplyDelete