Monday, January 16, 2012

Resolutions & Winter To Do List.

Ringing in the New Year made me come up with just a few resolutions.  I actually think they are do-able.

1.)  Go on a hike at least once a month with Ryan, Owen, Lindy, & Marlee.
2.)  Get more organized.

Now for the hard stuff.  Here is my To Do list for the winter.  Actually, I want to get this all done before Owen & Lindy's first birthday, so I get till April 5th.  This gives me a little extra time.

1.) Finish Owen & Lindy's 12 month frames to give to them for their birthday.
2.) Finish Owen & Lindy's baby books to give to them for their birthday.
3.) Pass the Middle Level Social Sciences ORELA.  (This test will give me some job security, as I'll be able to teach Middle School Social Studies if my position gets cut.)
4.) Finish decorating Ryan's office.  (We are very close to being done with this.)
5.) Finish our Wedding Book on Shutterfly.
6.) Get to pre-baby weight.  Then I can figure out what my goal weight is going to be with Weight Watchers.

Okay, I'll re-visit this in April, & I'll keep you updated on my resolutions as the year progresses.

2 comments:

  1. I like your resolutions for the year. Two is a good number and yours are awesome. Your to-do list is ambitious. If you finish those great things for your kiddos before their first birthday, would you like to come help me finish the baby books and picture collections for my first three kids before they go to College. :) I'm pitifully behind. By the way, love lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet I'll get the 12 month frames done, but not the baby books. I have been keeping up on printing pictures, so that is a step in the right direction. We'll just have to wait and see. I figure if I have some goals written down, I'm more apt to work on them. I'm starting to love lists. I've started a weekly to-do list since the babies were born. It helps me see that I do achieve more in the week besides changing and feeding babies. :)

      Delete