Thursday, January 19, 2012

Before/Mid-way Through Pic

I have been working on losing weight since the babies were about 4 months old.  I started off by just going to Weight Watchers, and then I started working out not long after that.  I gained 60 lbs. while I was pregnant, and lost 30 of it right after the babies were born.  Since I have started Weight Watchers and working out, I have lost 17 more pounds.  I thought I 'd celebrate this loss by posting a Before and Midway through my weight loss picture.   

The twins were 3 weeks in this picture.  It's not the greatest pic because I have a coat on, but believe me that coat was well-fitted. 

BEFORE

Below is my Midway through pic.  I think you can see the difference the most in my face.  Now I only need to lose 13 more lbs. to get to pre-baby weight.  Then I'll set my goal weight with Weight Watchers.  Look for my pic in April to see if I lose all the baby weight before the babies 1st birthday.

MIDWAY

2 comments:

  1. You look great Sara! I have every confidence that you will make your goal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete