Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1 year

The twins have turned one!  I am quite amazed that we made it through the year.  It was one of the hardest yet most exciting years of my life, and I'm sure Ryan would agree, too.  Here are all the Owen & Lindy's monthly pics leading up to their 12th month.

Lindy June Kaufman

Lindy - 1 Month

Lindy - 2 Months

Lindy - 3 Months

Lindy - 4 Months

Lindy - 5 Months

Lindy - 6 Months

Lindy - 7 Months

Lindy - 8 Months

Lindy - 9 Months

Lindy - 10 Months

Lindy - 11 Months

Lindy - 12 Months

Owen Dean Kaufman

Owen - 1 Month

Owen -2 Months

Owen -3 Months

Owen - 4 Months

Owen - 5 Months

Owen - 6 Months

Owen - 7 Months

Owen - 8 Months

Owen - 9 Months

Owen - 10 Months

Owen - 11 Months

Owen - 12 Months


Happy Birthday Owen & Lindy!  You are an amazing boy & girl.  You exhaust me more than I ever could've imagined, but you've enriched my life just the same.

3 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are adorable. Happy First Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're a rock star Mama. And those babies are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I always enjoy seeing your cute little ones, too. :)

    ReplyDelete